Yes, the conference. I ought to write a little about it, lest some folks think all I did was sightsee Vienna.
Here are some links for those who are interested:
1. EdMedia08 twemes: http://twemes.com/edmedia08
04.07.2008:: Patricia Manson, “Technology Enhanced Learning in the 21st Century - The Role of European Research”.
03.07.2008:: Peter J. Scott “Where is the Mentor?: New Ways of Supporting Learning”
02.07.2008:: Geetha Narayanan “Moving beyond the Plentitude: An Indian Fable”
01.07.2008:: Alan Amory “Playing Games: Hegenomy as Enemy”
3. EdMedia08 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/edmedia
4. EdMedia08 blog: http://ltc.umanitoba.ca/edmedia/blog/
5. James Dalziel presented on Thursday 03.07.2008 after I'd left Vienna on LAMS, my favorite opensource tool - a Learning Activity Management System. Someone blogged about it here: http://connect.educause.edu/blog/catherine/lamsstrojanmousestrategye/47022
6. Michael Derntl, Beauty and Precision in Instructional Design