|Sketch notes 2/24/2014|
- How do you become really good at doing something?
- What fosters creativity?
- mentoring or apprenticeship - that is, to be in a position where you can closely observe and pick up the skills and practice of an expert (What would this look like in online learning?)
- obsessive lifelong learning
- sharp observation skills; an eye for detail
- a fearless persistence in looking for opportunities
- never ever think you can't (TyRuben, "I don't allow anything to block [my thinking].")