Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm on the Imagining America website!

OK, tooting my own horn, :). Our Access project was highlighted on the Imagining America site because I had the honor to attend the Arts Think Tank on behalf of our project directors! I was at the Next Step in Arts Think Tank:  Using the Arts and Humanities in Community Health, March 17-19, 2011, a regional Imagining America conference, organized with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Center on Age & Community, directed by Dr. Anne Basting.

The theme was on the intersection of culture and health. Read more. On that page, scroll down to find my name to read about our project and our interest in using creative arts to help achieve our goals. R says she's so psyched that our project is associated with this community. Yes! I'm really grateful to have the opportunity to be in the presence of such an awesome group of people. Thank you for sending me there, Mj, R and Mi!

No comments: